Saptapar Sambalpuri IKAT Cotton Saree with Chakra Design
- Body Colour: Red and Black combo
- Pallu Colour: Black
- Blouse Piece: Not Included
- Material: Cotton
- Make: Hand-woven
- Pattern: Saptapar with Bandha designs
- Weave Style: Sambalpuri Ikat
- Size: Free
- Care & Handling: Dry wash / Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent, do not bleach, dry in shade
This Red Saptapar Sambalpuri IKAT Cotton Saree is hand-woven by the weavers of Sambalpur/ Barpali area with love and care. It has Charka and Animal illustration all over the body. Aanchal is Black in colour and has Junti (traditional odia rangoli, mainly contains flower and vine designs) designs. Gift your hand-loom lover friend a handmade unique gift from Orissa.
Shipping: If it is not already in stock we make a fresh piece of saree for you. As this is hand woven it takes 7 to 10 days to dispatch the product.
Disclaimer: There may be a slight color variation in the image from original product due to photography lighting, computer configurations etc.
Share this Product
Customer Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask question about this.